Rider Workshops: 1 or 2 day; $150 – $400; Integrate the walk, halts, shoulder-in for self-carriage collection while progressing an unbalanced horse.
Level 1-4 Learning Modules, $1100-$1500
Private & semi-private Tutorials: Professional advancement & certification. 3-5 day modules.
Level 1: Conformation Balancing
Level 2: Contact variations & patterns
Level 3: Compensations in horses
Level 4: Advanced conformation compensations. Series work on horses.
Certificate of Completion.
Is Your Horse 100%? required text for all workshops.
Order book & DVD at horseandriderbooks.com
Comments from May 2018 “Soft Horses, Soft Riders Workshop” Southmowing Stables with Dorothy Crosby, Centered Riding. Crosbyequi-librium.com
“the best workshop ever!”
“Amazing clinic…love the soft horses and soft rider idea…so amazing to see the results.”
Summer Special: 3 DAY Tutorial, LEVEL 1, 2 or 3, $1050, Lodging included. Reserve in June for special rate.
Private/semi-private Tutorials: Study for 5 days, diverse horses. Counts for Level 1-4 Certification, according to experience. $1400/module. Combo packages: $2600 for Levels 1 & 2; 3 & 4
No refunds; reservations are rescheduled.
NOTE: We don’t use Facebook. Send comments & questions directly to us.
- May 5 & 6, Guilford, VT; Introduction Workshop with Dorothy Crosby, Centered Riding/ CHA instructor. Southmowing Stables 603-446-3685; firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 28-30, Level 1; NM location TBA
- July 6-7, Level 1 Workshop; ABQ, NM. San Ysidro compound. 9 AM – 5 PM, $650. Book included. Pre-register your space.
- Jul 21-22; Level 2 Workshop; NM location TBA
- Aug 11, Introductory Workshop; ABQ, NM, San Ysidro CWW compound. 9-5. $300. Registration required, contact us for details.
- Sept 8 & 9; Level 1 Workshop, Rancho Mariposa, NM
- Sept 15 & 16; Level 2 Workshop; NM, San Ysidro compound. Registration required.
- Sept 29 & 30; Level 3 Workshop; NM Location TBA
- Oct 5, 6 & 7; Level 2; NM location TBA
- Oct 19-21 Level 3 Workshop, Location TBA
- Nov 2-4 Level 3 Workshop, Location TBA
- Nov 9-11 Level 4 Workshop, Location TBA
- December Tutorials: NM Locations
- Pre-registration helps us gather varied horses for practice. Home practice advances your skills. Study the text in advance for best participation.
Contact us to host or book a Workshop, Level, or Tutorial
Certification for Conformation Balancing
Level 1: Introduction. Practice on horses.
Level 2: Fascia technologies, compensations and conformation.
Level 3: Fascia compensation patterns, advanced releases.
Level 4: Compensation & conformation; Series sessions on horses;“Staying in the Miracle” riding for fitness maintenance and progress.
When you book the Level or Package with payment, you receive a PDF showing the Menu of work. The horses, of course, vary. Modules may contain spontaneous solutions outside the text.
Host A Workshop
Covered practice area preferred.
- 10 person minimum
- Chairs, restroom facilities
- Demonstration horses
- Private sessions offered around the workshop schedule
- Contact us directly to present your ideas and location.
- We provide PDFs for accurate social media & web marketing..