Learn the fascia internet for horses:
Workshops & Levels for certification
Level 1: Basics, scan, compensations, responses
Level 2: Compensation pattern development
Level 3: Advanced Compensations
Level 4: Advanced series work
Certificate of Completion
Is Your Horse 100%? – text for all workshops & tutorials.
Study for 4 days. Diverse horses. Counts for Levels 1-4, Certification. $1250/level. Combo packages for 1 & 2, or 2 & 3.
Autumn Special: 3 DAY Tutorial, LEVEL 1, 2 or 3, $1050, Combo package possible, 10% off each level.. Lodging included. On availibility.
Completion Certification: $450.
1 day; $130/person: Introduction to fascia basics, riding for fitness. No experience needed. Groups of 6 or more. Book required.
Comments from 2018 “Soft Horses, Soft Riders Workshop” Southmowing Stables with Dorothy Crosby, Centered Riding. Crosbyequi-librium.com
“Amazing clinic…love the soft horses and soft rider idea…so amazing to see the results.”
“Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. This was an incredible workshop; I learned so much. “
Reiki, massage, acupressure therapists: add fascia release to prgress your skill set with “the missing link.” (see homepage reference by Kia)
Trainers: add a powerful tool to your skills for fearful horses without struggle or stress. Broaden your understanding of the horse’s body.
- Sept:: Tutorials/private sessions, CO
- Oct: Levels 1, 2, 3 Tutorials, 6 person limit. $975/Level, 10% off for 2 Levels. Level 2 on 10-15 & 16; Level 3 on 10-11 & 12. Weekend Workshop counts as Level 1.
- Southmowing Farms; Guilford, VT; 10-11 through 10-19. Private sessions.
- Oct 13 & 14: Soft Riders, Soft Horses Workshop with Dorothy Crosby, Centered Riding and Margret Henkels; Weekend Workshop for conformation Balancing, $130/day, Auditors $35, Southmowing Farms, Guildord, VT; Dorothy Crosby, Cented Riding, $60. 603-446-3685; crosbyequi-librium.com; reserve your spaces now.
- Nov & Dec: Level 1, 2, 3; Tutorials/private sessions Study the book “Is Your Horse 100%?” in advance & practice for best participation.
- 2019: Tutorials/Workshops
- Contact us below to host or book workshop & tutorials
In May, I attended a workshop presented by Margret Henkels on Conformation Balancing for horses. …. I read her book, “Is Your Horse 100%?” and watched the video. I knew I had to learn more… and in July, I flew to NM to study with her for a week.
The course was amazing. Margret arranged for me to experience a wide variety of horses with a wide variety of conformation issues; the whole time I was working with her one on one. She was right there with answers to my questions and suggestions about staying safe. It was like a mini apprenticeship; there is no better way to learn.
At home, I started working with my horses using the methods I learned to promote fascia change and bring about Conformation Balancing. My horses are loving the time I spend with them and I am already seeing changes for the better. I will complete the levels for certification in the near future. To me it seems the perfect way to promote well being in our horse partners!! Bette